Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Printer Tray Number Two

A couple weeks ago I found this printer tray while shopping in Boone.


Michael and I love to shop in Boone every year after Thanksgiving before Christmas. Main street has Mast General Store and a bunch of cool little shops. I found this at Artwalk, a shop that has all kinds of unique jewelry, art, and accessories.

I bet you know what I'm going to do with it. I already have one...remember the jewelry display project?

What I love about this new one is its condition. It is in good condition and clean. So I don't have to clean, sand, and paint.


I also love that it has cool little antique things? stuck inside some of the slots.



I am definitely leaving this one all natural with no paint. I love pretty painted things but this tray would not look right painted especially since the condition is so good.

This project will be a fast and easy one.

Here's a shot of the first jewelry display that I made



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two printer tray's, bought them years ago. At that time I really thought I would decorate them ... they're stille standing upside down in another room. Perhaps ... in a few months I'll do something to make them look more interesting.
    I think you succeded very well with the printer tray.

    Nice blog you have.

    Happy New Year :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, I love it. My friends from Franklin pop over to Boone a lot, they love it.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete