Sunday, December 20, 2015

And The Winner Is...

I almost forgot that I needed to randomly select the winner of this book


So without making you wait any longer, the winner is...

Emma Haughton

Congrats Emma! I really hope you like the book and find something you would like to crochet.
Just send me your contact information and address and I'll put it in the mail this week.
My preferred email address is sunshine75t@gmail.com

For the next post, I have another pattern book to share, but I haven't taken any photos yet. 

For now, I will share my most recent finished project. It's a Christmas tree skirt. 


I actually made two. Of course Ireland wanted one for her tree. I didn't mind since I messed up the first one and made it small with a tiny opening. That worked well for her artificial 4 ft tree. We have a live 9 ft tree in the living room, so the opening for the stand had to be a lot larger. I was inspired by Cherry Heart blog.

This is Ireland's

Anyway, I'll be back in a few days to tell you about another book. I'm not sure if I'll do a giveaway for that one yet. I only have one copy of it for now. I just might decide to do one though. Kind of like a celebration for each published project.

Have a great week and holiday!

9 comments:

  1. Love the colours and Pom Pom edging. Happy Christmas :-)
    Nicola
    Nicolaknits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be passing along the pattern for the tree skirt?? I love those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually saw this skirt on the Cherry Heart blog. You can find it in my list of fave blogs. I just looked at the skirt there and guessed at it. You can purchase the pattern there if you think you'll need it.

      Delete
    2. One more thing... I used worsted weight yarn, a size G hook, and added a lot more rows. I have a live tree so I needed a large opening and more rows to make it at least 56-58 inches in diameter.

      Delete
  3. Omg! Just saw this. I'm thrilled. Will email now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gan good job, this article is very interesting to note, cool deh,, of course we have new insights that we get after reading it, thanx yah :-)

    pengobatan untuk sembuhkan rabun jauh,obat penetral asam lambung tinggi tradisional,obat gondok,cara mengobati peradangan pada sendi lutut,obat penghilang jerawat di punggung dan dada tradisional,cara menghilangkan benjolan di leher sebalah kanan,obat penggumpalan darah di kepala tradisional,cara jitu membersihkan jerawat batu pada wajah,cara jitu membersihkan komedo membandel pada wajah,cara ampuh mengatasi minyak berlebihan pada wajah,cara alami mengelupas sel kulit mati pada wajah,cara mengatasi warna kulit wajah tidak merata,cara alami membersihkan melasma di wajah,multivitamin untuk mencegah penuaan dini,pengobatan untuk sembuhkan asma akut,obat infeksi kelenjar air liur tradisional,pengobatan untuk sembuhkan gagal jantung,obat penghilang kista ginjal tradisional,obat penghilang perut kembung dan begah tradisional,obat mata floaters tradisional,obat penghilang benjolan di bawah dagu tradisional,obat pereda radang gusi tradisional,obat pereda nyeri punggung tradisional,cara mengatasi kelainan tulang lordosis,cara mudah dan sehat membakar lemak di perut,suplemen pembakar lemak tercepat,ganoderma plus capsule,obat penghilang eksim basah dan kering tradisional,pengobatan untuk sembuhkan lemah syahwat (impotensi),pengobatan untuk sembuhkan radang sinusitis,pengobatan untuk sembuhkan saraf mata rusak,pengobatan alami sembuhkan mata konjungtivitis,cara alami menyembuhkan mata buram,pengobatan untuk sembuhkan keputihan abnormal,pengobatan untuk sembuhkan gagal ginjal,obat penghilang nyeri punggung tradisional,tips alami mengangkat sel kulit mati di wajah,obat pereda vertigo tradisional

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that this is late, but this is one very beautiful tree skirt and so colorful :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that this is late, but this is one very beautiful tree skirt and so colorful :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.
    _______
    Fashions

    ReplyDelete